Friday, August 6

8th Year and Still Going Strong

Dear Friends,

5th august is the day I got married and it is the most wonderful and memorable day of my life. 2010, 5th August is the 8th anniversary of our wedding and I am proud to say we are still going strong, every new day is a new begginning of our life and I am happy to say that our love grows by the day and our understanding between one another rooted deeper and deeper.

There are days when we are filled with sadness and sorrows, but, with the faith and trust we build around one another we can overcome all obstacles that can shake our married life.

We are blessed with a son, he's now 6 years and reading in class 1. Luckily his birthday coincide with India's Republic Day. Every Year all Indians celebrate my son's birthday.

No comments:

Post a Comment